Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Our day so far....

Me: Morning Beni, would you like some toast for breakfast? 

Beni: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Me: Ok, would you like some water?

Beni:  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

M: Ok, I'm going to eat my breakfast.

B: Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!  (followed by Beni using the sign for nursing)

M: Ok, let's nurse.

Beni starts nursing and kicking me in the face.

M: That hurts mamma!  We can't nurse if you're going to kick me.

Beni continues kicking...

M: Ok, we're done nursing!

B: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

M: Are you going to eat your toast now? 

B: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!  (Starts eating...)

B: Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!   Mammmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!


 And Beni does the sign for nursing again...


I'm pretty sure this doesn't have anything to do with living in Lao!  Turns out, kids are kids where ever you are!  






1 comment:

Brenda B said...

I can so relate! I hope the day gets better.