Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Babywearing products on sale!

I have to give good press when I can... EcoBuns, the same store where I bought my cloth diapers, also carries several different baby carriers, slings, and wraps!  Babywearing is AWESOME.  I could post a million pictures of myself and Beni... or of her dad wearing her... but I don't have the energy to upload the pics.  So... just go to EcoBuns and buy some baby-wearing gear ON SALE right now.  They are doing 10% off all baby-wearing products through 3/31 in the Spring into Baby-wearing sale!  Whoohooo!!! Do it! :) 

1 comment:

Mook said...

Yknow, babywearing is a post I'd like to see from you (with all those pics) because I've seen very few of either of you 'wearing' Beni! Oh I could tell you a few stories about baby wearing too...