Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sigh.

I'm lacking inspiration.  In our last days here in Luanda, I'm not really sure what to write about anymore.  Life is revolving around packing, purging, cleaning, saying goodbyes.  Suitcases are filling up, as are boxes.  We might need one more.  Walls are empty, cupboards are empty, closets are empty.  The fridge is getting close to empty.  We're eating fresh stuffed pasta (like pre-made ravioli or tortellini) or pizza all week this week because they require no other ingredients.

We're done here.  Well, I am.  Beni and I are.

So I don't know what to tell you.

Anything you want to read about?  Ask me while the asking is good.  After Saturday, I'll probably be taking a blogging break, at least for about two weeks until we settle in in Michigan.

So yeah... ask while the asking is good.  

3 comments:

Jordan said...

No requests. Hoping the move goes super smooth.

Mamma M said...

Thanks, Jordan! :)

Suzanne :-) said...

If you feel like blogging, then I wouldn't mind hearing about what you look forward to when coming back to the States. I'm sure there are lots of things you miss/can't wait to do.

Of course, I totally understand if you're too busy. I hope your flights go well and everything/everyone makes it to your destination in great condition.